Monday, August 25, 2008

Diary of A Cockhungry Manslut - Part Ten

July 24

Watched two guys fucking in the park. It was a really hot sight. I'd seen
them chatting and sitting together and when they ducked into some
bushes I had to know what they were up to.

It turns out I wasn't the only one with the same idea. There were two other
guys spying on these two hot twink studs. Both were slim and toned and
mostly smooth, except for their pubic hair. One had brown hair and a
really thick, brown cock with a very red and shiny knob. The guy with
black hair had a very pale veiny cock with a slender arrow shaped head,
and a pair of large smooth pink balls.

They embraced and rubbed their hard cocks up against each other before
sharing a really long, sexy kiss. The sight of this was too much for my
cock to take. I unzipped and took it out. The other voyeurs saw this and
did the same. One of them had a really tiny stub that you could hardly see
in his paw, while the other guy had an ugly, scarred cock. Well, at least I
didn't have to concentrate on them.

When I looked back at the young studs they had broken off their kiss and
the brown haired one was down on his knees, sucking on that veiny cock.
Talk about eager! He gobbled that dick right down to the pubes as he
shoved a finger up the other guy's ass. I started stroking like crazy, the
sight of that just got me so hot. The guy with the small cock approached
and got down on his knees before me.

He didn't seem to want to do anything but watch, so I carried on stroking
while I did my own watching. The brown haired guy was now eating out
the black haired dudes ass while stroking his own thick brown cock. The
juicy red knob drew my attention. When he got up and pushed his cock
into the other guy's pale ass I lost it. My cum blasted out of me and
straight into the open mouth of the guy kneeling
at my feet.

I zipped up and walked away. A minute later I heard a shout and a short
while later all four of the men came running out the bush and went their
separate ways.

August 28

I've been really busy with work this month and didn't go out at all, which
is strange for me. What is even more strange is that I haven't had sex with
anyone but my hand since July.

My pilot friend was in town and wanted to go out for a meal. When I told
him about my sexual drought he said that he was kinda hoping that I
would seduce him, and didn't expect that he would have to be the one to
do the seducing. I replied that if he wanted to have sex with me he would
have to do exactly that.

I don't know why I hadn't thought about that before. It was just magic. He
was extremely attentive all night, and made me feel like he must make his
lady friends feel when he is trying to get into their panties. We went back
to his hotel room and he ran a bath we had a long soak while we chatted
and he stroked and nibbled and kissed. I felt a little cheated when I
thought about all the times we had been physical before.

When we got out of the bath he got a big fluffy towel of the rail and dried
me off. Then he led me into the bedroom and told me to lie down. He
covered my body in kisses from head to toe and when his tongue fluttered
over my asshole I was most surprised. He took his time getting me ready
for fucking and when at last he entered me I let out a happy sigh. He
fucked slowly, all the time nibbling on my earlobes and licking the side
of my neck.

My asshole was just so incredibly relaxed, as was I to the point that my
cock stayed flaccid throughout, but that didn't matter. This was the best
fuck in a long time, and from the most unexpected of sources. Even
though he had let me fuck him the last time we met, the way he was being
so incredibly gentle and tender with me was a treat that made this session
far better than any other. But it was too good to last. I heard him
whimpering in my ear and clamped my assring down on his hard cock. He
groaned and started to thrust like crazy, while I grabbed hold of his cock
on each thrust and held on to it as long as I could.

He shuddered, groaned and gave one final lunge into me before spewing
his joy juice up my chute. He lay, completely spent, on my back for a
minute or two before gathering me up in a hug until we fell asleep.

September 18

The once love of my life, Rick, telephoned and asked if he could come
and see me. He had broken up with his boyfriend and needed someone to
talk to. Reluctantly I agreed, what else could I do?

Well, the same thing happened when I saw him again. My heart fluttered
and all those familiar feelings came rushing back again. What was it
about this guy? And here I had to pretend to be sad that he had broken up
with his boyfriend when inside my heart was singing, and I was thinking
....maybe this time....

But I snapped out of it, fixed a meal and opened a bottle of wine. I
listened while Rick poured his heart out, and boy did he pour his heart
out. I wondered if he remembered it was me he was talking to, me whose
heart he had broken.

I told myself I was not going to have sex with Rick this time, even if he
put out signals. After we got onto the second bottle of wine he started
putting out some pretty strong signals, but I was enjoying making him
beg. Finally he just came out and said it.

'Please, fuck me for old time's sake, huh.' he begged.

I ripped his shirt off, literally tore it to shreds. I saw the look of panic in
his eyes and yet he couldn't stop himself now. He undid his jeans and
started to shuck them. I yanked them off and then ripped his underpants
to shreds too. His big boner sprang free and he was panting with
excitement, yearning and fear.

I bent him over the settee and pressed a quick dollop of lube into his
chute and then nailed him. He yelped as my cock sank down to the pubes.
I pulled it all the way out and jammed it back in again and then started to
fuck. I was like an animal, fucking the pain and rage away. And through it
all I could hear his excitement building, and him screaming for me to
fuck him harder and deeper, and it just made me so fucking horny that I
did exactly what he wanted.

My poor cock couldn't cope with all the excitement and stimulation. My
knees buckled as I pumped out an incredibly huge load of jizz. As soon as
I had spurted I yanked my cock out of Rick's ass. He spun round and
fisted his cock like crazy. A minute later he spewed thick creamy jizz all
over his chest. I couldn't help myself, I got down on my knees and licked
up all of his tangy sauce, wanting to keep a part of him mine forever.

Rick put his jeans back on and I gave him a new shirt to wear.

'I'd better go.' he said, as we stood there, too embarrassed to look at each
other.

I kissed him on the cheek and he tuned and walked away. I wanted to rush
out and tell him to come back in, but what was the point? Rick always
used me; and even tonight while I was using him somehow he still got the
best deal out of it.



Like Men In Suits? Like Men In Suits Having sex? Check out theis site!



September 30

I met the sexiest Italian bear last night. Mario was all beef and fur,
with a really handsome face and the deepest blue eyes I've ever seen.
He spoke hardly any English but we both knew what we wanted, so
after a beer or two we headed back to my apartment.

We were soon naked and cuddled up and kissing. And damn, could he
kiss. His warm hands stroked and tugged while his soft lips and
probing tongue worked their magic on me. I don't know how long we
lay on the settee and kissed before finally our cocks demanded a little
action.

Mario's cock was about five inches long and very thick, with a fleshy
foreskin that covered the head even when he was erect. However, it
slid back easily enough when I tugged on it, revealing a ruby red head
that was slick with its own juices. His cock tasted real good as I took
it into my mouth and worked my tongue around the sensitive crown,
lapping up all his sexy cock skin secretions. I cupped his huge, smooth
balls in the palm of my hands as I greedily worked his thick tube.

Mario sighed and ran his fingers through my hair, whispering words of
encouragement. After a few minutes he pulled me up into a kiss and
then lay me down on the bed. His lips nibbled down my chest and
onto my balls. It was like having tiny fish nibbling away, and my cock
throbbed and demanded some attention. Mario took my straining dick
into his meaty paw and pulled my foreskin back over the knob and
nibbled on it. Then his lips forced the foreskin back and he took me
into his warm mouth and gave me one of the most satisfying blows
I've had for a long time.

I totally abandoned myself to his oral skills. Who needed words when
you could communicate so well without them. His tongue and mouth
kept me on the edge of orgasm for ages until at last I could hold out
no more and creamed off down his throat. My orgasm was so violent
that my whole body seemed to go into a spasm, and I'm surprised he
didn't drown in my jism.

Mario hugged me tight and we lay together like that for a while. His
hard cock never once went down and when he flipped me over I knew
what was coming my way. He parted my cheeks and teased my
manslit with his tongue, before eating me out real good. I was beyond
ready by the time he finally slid his fat dick into my ass, which
welcomed him home.

He fucked slowly and gently and I was soon hard again. He reached
under my body for my hard dick and held it while he poked my ass
until he reached what sounded like a incredibly intense orgasm. He
collapsed on top of me and lay panting until his softening cock slid
out of my cum wet ass. It was the prefect end to the perfect screw.

October 12

Watched a straight couple having a fuck. It was really hot, much more
exciting than I thought it would be.

I'd met Tom and Mandy about a month ago through friends and they
had said they'd like me to come to their house for a meal some time.
So when they rang up to confirm a date I went along, wondering if I
would be bored or not. Well, I need not have worried on that score.

The food was good and they were pleasant company. After we got
onto the second bottle of wine they started talking about sex and told
me that their fantasy would be to have someone watch them making
love. I instantly volunteered, which is what I think they were hoping
for anyway.

Five minutes later we were in their bedroom. At first they turned off
all the lights because they said they were a bit shy. I sat there in the
darkness, feeling incredibly turned on as I listened for the tell tale
signs of their love making. My eyes soon grew accustomed to the
darkness and I could make out Tom's pale, fleshy rump moving away
ontop of Mandy. Poor girl, I thought; it didn't take him very long to
get to that part.

I needed to see his ass and balls so I turned on the bedside lamp and
was relieved that they didn't complain. His ass was creamy pale and
smooth, with a dusting of fine, dark hair in the crack. His asshole was
a deep red slit and his fat balls were a warm brown colour. I got real
close to have a good look at that beautiful asshole of his. His cock was
fairly impressive in size and I watched it slid in and out of his wife's
pussy, wishing it was me he was slicing into.

I was so fucking horny I didn't know what to do. I wanted so much to
reach out and stroke his fat nuts and beefy ass, maybe even bury my
face in that mound and eat him out, but what if he freaked out and
told me to leave the room. I whipped out my cock and stroked it as my
eyes devoured his juicy fuck flesh. Mandy was starting to moan softly
and his cock was making a really sexy noise in her pussy.

My own cock was getting quite a work out from my hand and I was
real close. Mandy seemed to be having one orgasm after another by
this stage. Then I hear Tom's breathing change and I knew he was
getting close to cumming. He started to grunt softly and the sound of a
man in the throes of ecstasy got to me. My cock exploded and shot out
a rope of cum that landed on his back, with the next couple of volleys
landing on his ass. He didn't seem to care as he pumped away until he
reached orgasm.

I let myself out of the room and slipped away before they had a
chance to get embarrassed about what they had just done. It will be
interesting so see if they contact me again.

December 27

Well, here's a funny thing: a couple of months ago I met a guy who was a
friend of a friend. It was at a party and we spoke a little but I wasn't
into him or anything. In fact I went home with two hot studs that night
and fucked my brains out.

Anyway, I ran into Joe again a few days later, quite by chance. It was
through work, and as I had met him before stopped to chat. He asked me
if I'd like a drink and we went and had a beer. My radar was still
completely switched off to him at that stage, so I just had the one beer
and went home.

But, as fate would have it we ended up at the same party that weekend. I
took five minutes out to chat to him and he asked if we could hook up to
have a meal some time in the coming week. I agreed and we spent a very
pleasant evening together. I realized then that I quite liked him, as a
person, and so asked if he would like to meet up again for a drink
sometime.

We met two days later and had a drink and then he went all shy and told
me that he was crazy about me and did I think there was any chance for
the two of us getting together. I told him about my slutty lifestyle and you
should have seen his face; it just crumpled. He told me that he was a one
man kind of guy, and that he couldn't bear to share his partner with
anyone else, so perhaps we should just be friends.

I agreed to that and went home and suddenly thought, "fuck it...I want to
be with Joe. Do I really need to keep hawkin my ass all over town?
I hadn't had a fuck with anyone else in over two weeks anyway.

So I called him back and told him that he didn't have to share. We've been
dating since then. I haven't yet been to bed with him, but strangely I'm in
no hurry. I need to prove to myself that I can give up my whorin ways
first before I make love with him.

So, I don't think I'll have much more to write in my diary. After all it was
about sex, sex and more sex. Anyway, I hope you have had fun reading my diary,
dear reader, and I hope that you pumped out a load of man juice or two while
reading it but this might be the last entry for a while.

Take care now and wish me luck....

No comments: