Monday, August 25, 2008

Diary of A Cockhungry Manslut - Part One

January 01

Woke up with a throbbing head and an even more throbbing cock.
Looked over to my left and saw a stranger. Bit of a dog, really. Looked
over to my left and saw another stranger. This one was quite cute.

And then the memories of last night came back to me. We'd met in a pub.
Neither one of them could speak much English but boy could they fuck.
The moment we got back to my apartment they both got stuck into me.
My clothes were peeled from my body as two pairs of hands and lips
roamed all over my skin.

And then they got down on their knees on either side of my cock and
started kissing it between them. What a horny sight that was, watching
my knobend disappear and then reappear. As for the feeling in my dick -
it was out of this world. It was as if they were trying to communicate with
me through my pecker.

And then I felt hands sliding up my thighs and into my crack. A finger
probed my hole and I knew where this was headed. I got some lube and
handed it to them and they took turns lubing up my ass. They got
undressed and I got a bit of a fright when I saw the meat on the ugly one.
It was just incredibly, impossibly huge. There was no way I was going to
be able to take such a cock.

When the cute one got undressed I was relieved to see that he had just a
regular sized dick and what a nice looking one it was too. Slightly darker
than his pale body, it curved ever so slightly to the left and had a reddish
knob head. I told them that he had to have first dibs on my ass.

He entered me with a quick stab that caught me somewhat unprepared. I
let out a howl of protest but soon settled down. He started stroking like a
maniac and my poor ass protested. I reached back and grabbed hold of his
dick so that he was only able to get the tip into my ass. He calmed down
then and began to fuck more gently and soon we had a damn good rhythm
going.

The other guy got underneath me and started nibbling on my balls. I just
about shot my bolt then. And when he started stroking my chest and
tugging on my nipples I had to beg him to stop. Fortunately the fucker in
my ass creamed off at that point and the big guy got behind me. I froze as
he began to rub his hard, fat cock between my cheeks, but he made no
attempt to penetrate me so I relaxed.

He rubbed back and forth in my sticky crack, making me real horny. I
started to relax and then before I knew it he had slipped that mushroom
cap past the guard of my assring and was starting to slide into my lubed
up hole. I felt as though a beer can was being pushed up my ass but I was
determined to enjoy it. I pushed back against him and concentrated on my
breathing and before I knew it he was buried to the hilt.

When he moved he was so incredibly gentle that knew I was in for the
ride of my life. He stroked my back and whispered something in Spanish
as he gently fucked my by now very relaxed, and very horny, hole. My
cock was hard again and I was glad when the first fucker took me into his
mouth and started giving me a really expert blowjob. Pinching my nipples
sent me into overdrive and I bucked against the huge cock in my ass.

My fucker took this as a signal and switched gears, pounding my ass with
his full eleven inches. I was being stretched to the limit and loving it. I
went limp, like a rag doll, as his hard cock bit into my guts. My own cock
throbbed deep in the cock sucker's throat and I knew that this was about
as good as it gets.

Just then I heard my fucker groan as he flooded my ass with his juice. My
own cock exploded and let loose a volley of thick jism down the cute
guy's throat.

After we had cleaned up we toasted the New Year with a bottle of wine
before settling down to a good old mutual sucking session which lasted
deep into the morning.


January 03

After the good start to the New Year I didn't think I'd be interested in sex
so soon but an old friend called me up and we went out for a meal.

Well, when I say old friend, really I was crazy in love with Rick but we
just never got it together. Somehow we became good friends too soon and
he didn't want to jeopardized that. But then the bastard moved away
anyway.

Anyhow, he was briefly back in town and wanted to see me. One look at
him and I was like a puppy dog all over again. We had a good meal and
fine wine and I didn't want the night to end. So when he suggested I go
back to his hotel room I was more than eager.

We sat silently watching television for a while and then he got up to go to
the bathroom. I quickly dropped my jeans and tore open a packet of lube I
had in my pocket, just in case. I lubed up my ass and just managed to get
my jeans back on when he came out of the bathroom. He came and sat
next to me on the settee and put his arm around me.

It was all the signal I wanted. I turned and kissed him on the cheek. He
looked at me as if slightly puzzled but then he kissed me back on my
cheek. So I kissed him on the lips and soon we were locked in a deep and
passionate kiss.

'What are we doing?' he asked, breaking off our hungry kiss.

'We're making love.' I replied.

'Is that such a good idea?' he asked.

'Right now, it is the only idea worth considering.' I replied before
covering his sexy red lips with my own.

I straddled his hips and started to tug on his clothes. He let me undress
him and I saw his cock for the first time. It was on the small side and
quite thin, but I still thought it was the most desirable thing in the world. I
quickly stepped out of my own clothes and sat down on his cock. He slid
in with ease and it was pure bliss.

His eyes were glazed as he looked at me and began to gently thrust
upwards. My own hard cock was wedged between our bodies and when
he wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me it got a real good
bout of frottage. I could feel my precum coating my cock head and his
belly, and felt on the verge of cumming.

When he started tickling my asshole I just lost it. The smell of fresh cum
was thick in the air and it seemed to inflame his lust. He plunged his hand
between my cock and his belly and started greedily lapping up my cum.
Seeing this made me so horny that I grabbed hold of my cock and started
fisting it. In no time at all I dropped a second load.

Shortly afterwards he groaned as he blasted off inside my ass. Five
minutes later he was deeply embarrassed and I knew it was time to leave.
I have no regrets as he will forever live on in my memory, my hot lover
for an hour or two.

January 04

Just stayed at home, thinking about Rick and wishing that he hadn't
left.





MOVIE 1

MOVIE 2

MOVIE 3






January 05

Saw this chunky guy starting at me on the subway. I thought to myself,
"why not make his dreams come true?"

So I simply went up to him and asked him if he wanted to come back to
my place. He blushed and stammered that he couldn't, that his wife was
waiting. So I told him I knew a place we could go. His stubby cock was
tenting his suit pants by this time so he agreed to come with me.

I took him to this tea room I know. It's real quiet in there and no one
hassles you. We went into the stalls and he got down on his knees in an
instant. He unzipped my jeans and fished out my cock and soon it was all
the way down his throat. His hungry hands roamed up and down my
thighs as he gobbled my dick.

He was grunting like a man possessed. It turned me on to see someone so
incredibly horny. Suddenly I wanted more than just a blowjob. I wanted
his fat ass. I pulled him to his feet.

'I want to fuck you.' I whispered in his ear.

'What...in here?' he blushed.

'Yes.' I replied. 'I have to have you.'

He undid his belt and unzipped his pants and lowered them and his
underpants to the floor. His legs were incredibly shapely and covered in
long, silky dark hair. His fat, shapely ass was covered in dense fur and
suddenly it was my turn to go fuck crazy. I got down on my knees in that
filthy crapper and buried my face in his hot, hairy ass. He yelped when
my tongue made contact with his wrinkled, red pucker.

He bent over and pulled his firm, fleshy cheeks apart. I pushed my tongue
as deep as it would go up his fuckslit and felt my precum oozing out of
my piss slit. This dude was boning me up something chronic. As much as
I enjoyed eating his ass my cock was crying out for me to get fucking
already.

I tore open my emergency sachet of lube and coated my by now ruby red
cockhead. It felt like an mini orgasm as the cold cream cooled down the
fire in my cock head. I worked the rest of the lube into his asshole.
Fortunately his hole was naturally loose, so when I pressed my hard dick
against his asshole it popped in easily. I was soon sliding through what
felt like melted butter as he softly moaned and groaned.

He moved that big butt of his up and down my pole, milking the very
stuff of life out of my balls. It was just the horniest sight in the world
seeing my cock disappear into that heavy, hairy ass; even better than
seeing the two guys from New Year's eve eat my cock.

I looked up and saw some one peeping at us over the stalls but I didn't
care. My big guy was in a world of his own as he fisted his stubby little
dick. The glove of his love wrapped itself warm around my tingling cock
and all too soon I could feel my orgasm building. I clenched my teeth
trying to hold back the tide, but it was no use.

With a mighty force my jism shot out of my cock and into his waiting ass.
He clenched down tight as his own orgasm ripped through him. I heard
the guy in the next door stall groan as he blasted off against the partition.

My sexy chub quickly pulled up his pants and thanked me before making
his way out of the stall. I waited five minutes before following him out
and just caught sight of him heading back towards the subway.


January 12

Have been staying at home a lot lately and thinking about Rick. I wish he
was mine. I wish I knew where he was. Why did he just fuck me once and
then walk away. He must know what I feel for him.

January 20

Got tired of staying home and went out. Met a really cute Chinese guy
and took him home.

Jimmy stood five foot four in his socks and had a twenty six inch waist
and just the sexiest eyes you ever saw, dark and bright and friendly. He
was really shy about getting undressed so we sat on the settee and kissed
for ages. By the time he let me take his clothes off I was as horny as hell.

Sadly he didn't suck or fuck. All he liked to do was kiss and rub and
wank. Well, that's didn't stop me getting down on my knees and taking his
surprisingly thick and dark cock into my mouth. He sighed as he cupped
my hands in his head and gave up his man milk. As soon as he had cum in
my mouth he pulled me into another kiss and took his cum back from me.

I asked him about that, why it was he could drink his own spunk but not
another guy's but he just shrugged. I was still incredibly horny so he said
he would get me off. We went into the bedroom and he started stroking
me with feather light strokes. It was incredibly sexy and I was oozing
precum like crazy. Then he lay down on top of me and started working
his silky smooth stomach back and forth across my throbbing and sticky
cock. My cock felt like it would burst right out of it's skin so it was a
great relief when my balls suddenly erupted and shot a thick wad of goo
between us.

Jimmy ribbed my cream into my skin until it was all absorbed. Then he
told me to turn over and he started massaging my back. It was incredibly
relaxing and I soon fell asleep. But when he started massaging the back of
my thighs and my butt I woke up again and so did my cock. I turned over
and Jimmy smiled when he saw the friendly monster sticking straight up
in the air.

He took some baby oil off my dresser and applied it to my cock. Then he
used both hands to slowly jerk me off. This cum was even better than the
first one, though there was not as much jizz. Once more Jimmy worked
the cream into my skin. By now his own cock was hard again so I pushed
him down on the bed and mounted him He cried out in surprise as his
cock sank into my ass.

'I don't fuck.' he said.
'You do now.' I replied as I slowly worked my assring up and down his
warm cock. I looked down at his sweet face and there was pleasure
written all over it. He made no attempt to fuck me, but he made no
attempt to get out from underneath me either.

I didn't mind doing all the work. I used his cock to pleasure my hole,
getting fucked just exactly the way I wanted it. After about half an hour of
this I needed to cum, so I quickly stroked off and shot a third load onto
his belly. He smeared the cum across his belly and then held his hand up
to my face. I licked my cream off his fingers and then began sucking on
them.

'Oh yes!' he groaned as he gave one thrust up into my ass. His eyes
screwed shut as his orgasm worked its way through his body. I collapsed
on top of him briefly, before deciding that he couldn't stand the weight.
We turned over on our sides and I cradled him while he slept. It was one
of my best fucks ever!






GALLERY 1

GALLERY 2

GALLERY 3



January 24

Saw a guy wanking on the subway today! Couldn't believe it! He was sitting
there, bold as brass, and wanking off as if it was the most natural thing in
the world to be doing that. The sad thing was he wasn't into any company.
When I looked at him he just glared at me so I had to look away.

I couldn't stop thinking about him all evening and had to wank off three
times just to be shot of my horniness. When I think of that big, red cock
out in the open and the crazy guy fisting it like crazy it makes me horny
all over again.

January 28

I told a friend of mine about the guy I had seen wanking on the subway
and he said I should come round as he had a video I would enjoy.

Boy, was he ever right. There were all these amateurs fucking in public,
right on the street with people going by. Most of the clips were straight
but there were one or two bi scenes. I just could not believe that horny
shit. Where had they found these people. I had done some crazy things
in my time, but never as out there as this. I soon had a raging hardon
that wouldn't quit and Simon wasn't slow to notice it.


Simon and I had history, as they say. We had met about five years ago
and got it together for about a week or so, but it just didn't feel right to
me. I guess Simon was upset when I put an end to it, and I knew that
he still had feelings for me. I had to smile. Fate had played a cruel trick
on me. The way I felt about Rick was the way Simon felt about me.

I didn't say anything when he unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down to
my ankles. He rubbed my hard cock through my shorts and it felt so
incredibly hot. But as good as it felt I couldn't tear my eyes away from the
screen. There was a guy with a big, beefy hairy ass fucking a woman in a
night club, while people danced around them.

As soon as my cock slid into Simon's hot mouth I knew the game was
over. I lasted just thirty seconds before blowing one of my biggest loads
ever. Needless to say Simon wasn't very pleased so I had to suck him off,
even though I'm not really attracted to him. But that's what friends are for,
right? He did deliver up a mighty tasty load of splooge though!

No comments: