Monday, August 25, 2008

Diary of A Cockhungry Manslut - Part Five

March 15 continued

Martin:

Martin said he had only had sex with a guy once, and it was by mistake.
He had picked up a hooker and she was giving him head in a dark alley.
In the intensity of orgasm he had reached out to hold her head but
suddenly her wig came off and he found he was looking down at a man.

They both got a bit of a scare, and the hooker took to her heels and fled.
Martin says he laughs about it now with his buddies.

Terry,

Terry' story really turned me on; he wrote pages and pages and was very
descriptive. He said when he was in college he found that he was falling
in love with his best friend, even though he believed himself to be straight
and had a girlfriend.

The pair did everything together and Terry had never felt so close to
another human being before, or since. He said that not even his wife is as
close to him as Paul was. Naturally, he tried to fight his feelings, he says.
He even tried not hanging out with Paul so much, but that just made
things worse. He missed Paul like crazy, and Paul couldn't understand
why his buddy didn't want to spend time with him.

Paul had a girlfriend too and he had never given Terry any indication that
he might be interested in man on man sex, yet their feelings just
intensified to the point that they could not ignore them anymore.

Not long before their last week at college Paul came into Terry's room.
Terry was reading a book and Paul stood behind him and started
massaging his shoulders. Terry's heart thumped in his chest. What the
fuck was this about. They had shared the occasional hug when drunk, but
they were stone cold sober now.

Terry put his book down and got up. Paul put his arms around his friend
and their lips met in a kiss. A shiver of delight went through Terry's body
as his thick cock thickened even more. Paul's probing tongue entered his
mouth and he melted into the kiss.

Five minutes later he broke off the kiss, needing both air and an answer to
a question.

'What are we doing?' he asked Paul.

'I'm going to make love to you.' Paul replied.

'Are you gay?' Terry asked.

'No. And neither are you. But this is an end of an era, buddy. We might
never be this happy again. We might never be this close again, and right
now I want you.' Paul replied.

And with that Paul resumed their kissing. Terry could feel Paul's long,
thin cock snaking across his hip and the feel of another cock turned him
on more than he thought it might. He grabbed hold of his buddy's firm ass
and the pair rubbed off against each other. Paul started to unbutton Terry's
shirt. He rubbed his hand across his friend's smooth chest and brushed his
nails over Terry's tiny nipples.

Terry responded by undressing his friend and running his fingers through
the thick, dark, hair on his chest just like he had thought about doing
more than once. Paul's big, brown nipples jutted out of the fur and it
seemed the most natural thing in the world to take them into his mouth.
Paul sighed loudly as Terry nursed on his tits and stroked his back and
down on to his ass.

A huge dollop of precum glistened in the eye of Terry's cock. Paul
reached down and smeared it around the fat cock head and just about
buckled Terry's knees because of the pleasure he was giving him. Terry
reached out and fondled Paul's big balls, which were fuzzed in dark hair.
Their bodies were so different that Terry wondered how he could be
anything but curious.

When Paul turned around and offered Terry his beautiful, furry butt it was
all too much. Gay or not, Terry needed this ass real bad. He dropped to
his knees and parted Paul's hairy cheeks. Pushing his tongue past the
crinkly hair he at last made contact with the little fuck slit that lay hidden
in the depths. When it was good and wet he eased his finger into that fuck
canal. It felt better than any pussy he had ever fucked.

'Do you have something to lube it with?' Paul asked.

All Terry had was some hair cream, but Paul didn't care. He wanted that
cock. Nothing else would satisfy him other than having his best buddy in
his ass, delivering his cream deep into his guts. Terry lubed Paul's ass and
his straining cock. As his hand slid down his slippery pole Terry
shuddered; he had come real close to blowing his top.

He gently pressed his fat cock against Terry waiting asshole. To the
surprise of both of them Terry's cock popped in with ease. He continued
to slide in real easy and Paul felt very little discomfort. And now the two
men had a means of expressing their love for each other.

Paul's cock was soon hard again as that delicious sensation inside his ass
grew more and more intense. The sight of his cock going in and out of
that hairy ass was driving Terry crazy, but he kept the fuck real slow and
gentle. The last thing he wanted was to hurt his friend. Paul reached for
his left nipple and began pinching it as his other hand stroked off his long,
skinny cock. Each stroke felt intensified by having that thick cock poking
into his guts and at last his orgasm could not be held back.

As soon as Terry heard Paul's orgasmic groans he knew it was time to
give in to his own orgasm. He had been fighting it back so long his balls
ached like crazy. Now they found release as the flood gates opened and
his hot jism pumped out of his cock and into Paul's ass.

Terry ended his tale by saying that after their fuck he never saw Paul
again. They were both too embarrassed but he is not ashamed of what
they did. And he says if he were ever to meet Paul again he would love to
have him cream off in his ass.

Hardy,

Hardy said he been cornholed once in his life when he was about twenty.
He got totally drunk at a party after his girlfriend walked out on him. This
guy started taking an interest and Hardy knew what he was after but he
enjoyed the attention.

The stranger took him home and Hardy thought perhaps he was in for a
blowjob. Well, it started off that way but halfway through the guy flipped
him over and started rimming his asshole. Hardy had never even dreamed
that such an act existed and he got so turned on that when the guy slid his
slippery pole up his tight chute he didn't protest.

He figures it was because he was drunk, and so relaxed, that he
thoroughly enjoyed the experience. As soon as he found a new girlfriend
he asked her if he could fuck her in the ass. She agreed on condition that
she could use her vibrator on him. So, once more he got fucked in the ass.
He ended by saying that he regularly gets fucked by dildos and vibrators
but never did make it again with another man, but who knows, maybe one
day....

Cliff,

Cliff says he went through a period when he was in his early twenties
when he was so fucking horny that he would have fucked anyone with a
pulse. As he wasn't getting enough sex from his girlfriend he used to visit
the only tea room in his small town and let guys suck him off.

Most evenings after work he would stop off at the restroom with his heart
pounding in his chest. He was absolutely shit scared of getting caught, or
even worse in his eyes, being recognized. As soon as he got inside a
cubicle he would be hard and he'd whip it out and start stroking, waiting
for a waggling finger or dancing tongue to come through the whole in the
partition.

Fortunately there were only two partitions and the doors went all the way
down to the floor so no one else could see what he and his suck buddy
was up to. Usually it took him less than ten minutes to pump out a load
and leave.

He says what finally made him quit was one day when he got a really
good blowjob he was a little curious about who could have sucked him
off so well, so he peeped through the hole. He got the shock of his life
when he saw that it was his girlfriend's father.

March 17

Hot jism juice, did I get turned on last night! My doorbell rang and I
opened it to find Andy standing there, all hot and sweaty after a jog.
Andy is my fuckbuddy and lives around the corner, although I don't
get to see him too often anymore.

I took him by the hand and pulled him into my living room. The scent
of fresh man sweat clung to his damp body. I pushed his arms up over
his head and started licking his pits. My cock was so hard it ached. I
pulled his vest off and licked down his hairy chest and on to his big
brown nipples. They were fully hard by this time and using thumb and
finger on one and tongue on the other I pleasured him until me
moaned.

But there was something I wanted more than his nipples. I lay down
on the floor and he knew right away what I wanted. He slipped out of
his shorts and jockstrap and held the sweaty jock over my face while I
inhaled deeply. What an aphrodisiac! And then I tossed the jock strap
aside and waited for the real pleasure to begin.

He lowered his sweaty, hairy ass onto my face and I went into a
feeding frenzy. His pheromone rich sweat was driving me crazy as I
tongued his salty crack and sought out the wrinkled love slit that lived
beneath the fur. I grabbed hold of his hairy butt cheeks as I tongued
his crack and plunged as deeply into his hot hole as I could.

I knew he was incredibly turned on, I could feel his hard cock against
my chest. Andy pulled away from and got up. He straddled my chest,
facing me this time, and took my head in his left hand. He wanked off
at a furious pace and less than two minutes later blasted a huge load of
warm, salty spunk into my mouth and onto my face. I lapped up all of
his tangy love juices and started tugging at my clothes.

He helped me out of my clothes and sat down on my face once more
while he nursed on my cock. Because of the angle he was at he could
only get to the top two or three inches, and in my desperation I was
thrusting like a demon. Thrusting so hard in fact that three minutes
later I lost it completely. I thought I was having some sort of panic
attack as I struggled for air and my cock blasted my fuck sauce into
his mouth.

He came off me licking his lips. We kissed briefly and then he stepped
back into his clothes and was on his way. It's always like that with
Andy - fast and furious, and I love it!

March 20

Went to a jazz club last night and met a guy from Trinidad. We got
chatting and I soon was under his spell.

He had skin as dark as coal and incredibly smooth. His teeth were
dazzlingly white and neat and even and when he smiled it was like a
light going on in the room. The more we chatted the more I wanted
him. At the end of the evening I was surprised when he asked if I
wanted to go back to his apartment with him. Up until then I thought
he was simply being friendly without any sexual interest in me.

Did I want to go back with him, did I hell! I wanted him so bad my
cock had already leaked a little precum into my underpants. When at
last we were alone together in his apartment I could hardly wait to get
started, but he was in no hurry. He poured me a drink and put some
music on. I felt like I had ants in my pants, waiting for the fun to
begin.

But then he held out his hand and asked me to dance. Wow, being
held close in his arms was a big turn on. We danced slowly, our hard
cocks crushed against each other and his hands began to roam up and
down my back. I grabbed hold of his firm butt.

'Not so fast.' he said.

I slid my hand higher, up onto his back and was forced to take it slow.
The wanting and waiting just made it better when at last he took me
by the hand and led me to the bedroom. He undressed me slowly and
when he took my toes into his mouth and began to suck on them it felt
almost as good as someone sucking my cock. I reached for my dick
but he brushed my hand away.

I squirmed on the bed, desperate to get my rocks off but he was having
none of it. He controlled the pace and I had no say in that. I watched
him undress, teasing me as he did so. His chest was firm, with tiny
nipples and he was totally hairless. His stomach was so flat you could
iron your sheets on it. And then at last his beautiful cock came into
view. It was about seven inches long and slightly on the thin side, with
an arrow shaped cock head just perfect for piercing my ass.

He kneeled over me on the bed and stated kissing my brow. Slowly his
little nibble like kisses went down my cheeks and onto my lips. I was
greedy for contact and forced my tongue into his mouth but he just
moved on down my jaw and neck and onto my chest. He teased my
nipples and then went down my belly, past my straining cock and onto
my thighs. I was a lustful wreck by this stage.

So when at last he pushed my legs up into the air and started rimming
my ass I was more than ready for him.

'Fuck me now!' I begged.

For once he listened and entered my ass with one swift lunge. At last,
relief! My ass chute was on fire from his swift stab but it soon calmed
down as he gently stroked in and out of my willing hole. His skin was
so incredibly smooth and I delighted in the feel of it under my palms.
Using his legs to keep mine apart he fucked me for a solid hour. When
at last he began to moan I was relieved; it was about more than I could
stand, getting fucked so long.

I grabbed hold of his hard butt and urged him on. He growled once
and then shuddered and collapsed on top of me. I slept like a baby that
night.

March 27

Last night the doorbell rang and I opened the door to find Mark standing
there with a trashy looking woman on his arm. I never thought I would
see Mark again after I fucked his straight ass.

I invited them in. Mark introduced me to Amanda and seemed really
pleased with himself. I felt a little put out. Was she like some sort of
insurance; if he had a woman on his arm he would feel less tempted or
threatened by me? I took a good look at Amanda and decided there was
something not quite right about her.

She was highly made up and her hair was teased to with an inch its life.
She lit up a cigarette within a minute of stepping indoors, without asking,
and her voice was real deep and rough. Probably too many cigarettes, I
decided.

Mark chatted for a while, asking how I was doing and all that. It was as if
there had never been anything sexual between us. I suppose in a way I
was relieved that we could move on and stay in touch.

Then Mark asked to use the bathroom. As soon as he was gone Amanda
smiled at me and lifted her short skirt up her fishnet stocking clad legs. I
hardly had time to wonder what she was doing when I caught a glimpse
of a cock and balls through her see thru panties. It was a fairly small cock,
but it was a cock none the less. She dropped her skirt and said 'I know
that you know.'

I was flabbergasted. So, Mark might not want a man but he still wanted
some cock. He must have enjoyed our little romp. Suddenly I wondered if
Amanda was just a very cleverly dragged up guy, or if she was a genuine
transsexual.

'Your tits...?' I asked.

She opened her blouse and showed me they were all real. Just at that
moment Mark walked into the room. He blushed beet red but came and
stood next to me and cupped his hand around my butt. Just what the fuck
was going on here, I wondered.

No comments: