Sunday, July 25, 2010

Diary Of A Cockhungry Manslut - June 15

This guy came to fix the air conditioning at work and he was the kind of guy that just pushed all my buttons. He had big shoulders, about a thirty two inch waist and a meaty ass; a real nice combination. His hair was jet black, his skin pale and he had really sexy, naughty looking blue eyes.

I watched him work and kept stealing lustful glances at his juicy ass as he bent over. I was hoping to get to see some workman’s crack but he didn’t show any. When he got done I started talking to him. And somehow the subject came round to sex. He really shocked me when he told me that he was dating a married woman. I asked if her husband knew about it.

‘Oh yeah,’ he drawled. ‘See he’s the cuckold and I’m the bull.’

It was like he was speaking a different language so I asked him to elaborate. He was real open about the whole situation and explained to me how he fucked his girlfriend while her husband watched and how afterwards the husband would lick her pussy clean. I felt so incredibly turned on at the thought of another straight guy eating this hot man’s cream - even if it was from his wife’s pussy – that I could hardly breathe.

‘That’s not fair;’ I protested ‘ you let him eat your cream when I would give anything in the world to collect your nectar from the source.’

‘You wanna suck me off?’ he asked.

‘Yep.’ I gulped.

‘Is there somewhere safe?’

I led him to a store room and locked the door behind me. My knees were just about shaking I was so horned up for this hot man. I couldn’t believe that he was going to let me suck his dick and asked him if he let any other guys do this.

‘Lydia’s husband sucks me off sometimes, when she demands that he does.’ He told me. ‘Other times he just licks it to get it lubricated so he can slip it up inside her.’

My fingers trembled as I reached for his fly button. As I unzipped I caught sight of his thick beast in his faded white underpants. I got down on my knees and tugged his jeans down to his ankles and buried my face up against the soft cloth and inhaled his manly scent. His underpants were so old and frayed they were just about see through and I could see that he had a cut cock with a seriously flared cap. Hooking my thumbs in his waistband I now lowered his underpants and his thick, pale cock sprung free. His bush was dark and very thick and once more I sniffed his divine muskiness as I played with his big, brown balls.

‘I took a shower this morning, promise.’ He said.

I came of his juicy piece and looked up at him and told him that I loved the way he smelled. Already the soap that he had used for his morning shower was no longer evident as it was replaced by his crotch funk and sweaty, musky maleness. I couldn’t get enough of him. Out the corner of my eye I saw him look at his watch and I decided that I hadn’t a minute to lose. Guiding his fat mushroom cap into my hungry mouth I swirled my tongue all over it but paying particular attention to that massive ridge and the sensitive underside of his cockhead. He sighed softly as he took hold of my head and gently started forcing his seven inch hog down my throat. I let him use me as my hands played up and down his well developed, and very furry, thighs.

He gently face fucked me while mumbling his appreciation and my hands started to trace the outline of his hot crack. How much I wanted to get into his ass, to see it cracked open for my delectation but I figured that was probably one step too far, even for a big old bull like him. Besides we didn’t really have the time. His company was charging my company by the hour. My boss would have blow a gasket if he had found out that I had spent half an hour eating the big man’s ass out on company time. I took hold of the root of his massively thick cock and slowly slid back up his shaft until I had just the fat head in my mouth. I could taste his delicious precum and now I used every skill that I possessed to work his cockhead into surrender. It didn’t take long. I heard his heavy breathing change into little gasps and then splatt! A huge load of creamy jizz filled my mouth and I swallowed hard so as not to waste a precious drop.

‘Wow! That was hot.’ He said as he stuffed himself away.

He surprised me by giving me a bear hug and kissing my cheek. Then the moment was over. It was time for him, and me, to get back to work.

No comments: