Saturday, July 24, 2010

Diary Of A Cockhungry Manslut - June 13

After the big cocked fucker left our apartment last night Joe and I lay back on the bed and he told me how he had met the guy quite by chance when he had been out with a friend. He asked me if I was angry and I could quite truthfully tell him that I was, a little, at first but my anger had soon been overcome by the lust I felt watching him get fucked.

We lay together and talked for ages, stroking each other and kissing and cuddling. It felt wonderful! It was almost as good as when we first met. The only thing that had blighted our relationship was the guilt I felt when I checked out other guy’s butts and dreamed of sinking into their slippery chutes or going down on my knees and servicing some hot stranger who I had only just met two minutes ago. But now, Joe told me, there was no need to feel guilty. The wobbly assed guy hadn’t been his first anonymous fuck and I sure as hell intended to make up for lost time.

Today I made an excuse to get out of the apartment by myself and headed down to the park. I got chatting to this lean, wiry red headed dude who had an ever so slightly scruffy and dangerous air about him. I found him visually exciting and his dark brown eyes and crooked smile made him look very mischievous; I wanted to get to know him real bad. Before, I would have made sure to keep the conversation neutral but now I had been let off the hook; I slowly steered the conversation round to a place where he could have had little doubt about what I wanted. And, lucky me, he took the bait.

‘Are you just going to tease me or are you going to show me what’s on offer?’ he asked.

‘You got a place we could go?’ I asked.

‘Nah,’ he said, and I felt dejected. ‘Married, you see. Not too happily but married all the same.’

Hearing those magic words were like waving a red flag at a bull. I had to have him, just had to have his lean, mean red-headed beauty. He was like a wound coil, all taut and ready to unravel. I needed to take the full hit of his splooge fountain right up the ass or down my throat. There was no other choice; I would have to take him back to the apartment and share him with Joe.

You should have seen the look on Joe’s face when I walked in with this hot dude in tow. I took him straight into the bedroom, ignoring the quizzical look on Joe’s face. After all, he had done the same to me just yesterday.

‘Your room mate okay with his?’ the red head asked.

‘He might even join in, if you like.’ I replied.

From the grin on his face I guessed he liked the sound of what I was telling him. I went up to him and cupped his red-stubbled face in my hands.

‘Do you kiss?’ I asked.

‘Not usually…’ he replied.

That was answer enough for me. I brought my face up close to his and pressed my lips against his sweet red, ripe lips. He was a little reluctant at first before he let me in and soon our tongues were locked in a sexy tussle. My hands played down his muscular back; there wasn’t an ounce of fat on this man. Lower still my hands traveled until they were cupped around his tiny cheeks. I would have loved a bit more buttflesh to get a hold of but the big, thick cock crushed against me more than made up for his lack of butt. I was aware that Joe had entered the room and was watching us and I felt even more turned on than before and soon I had to break off the kiss because the excitement was making my head spin and I needed air.

I started undoing his shirt and marveled and the smooth paleness of his torso. He had not a single chest hair and his nipples were tiny pink nubs. I lifted his arms above his head and he had just the faintest hint of damp ginger fuzz but the scent of him was intoxicating. I greedily licked his armpits as Joe came up behind me and started squeezing my ass. I turned away from the red-head’s pits and kissed my lover briefly before getting down on my knees and tugging on his fly button. As I lowered his jeans I caught sight of his massive tool snagged in his tight, red underpants. I heard Joe gasp; he was probably remembering how he had been filled by a cock of similar girth yesterday.

I peeled the ivory skinned stud’s underpants down his long, shapely legs that were dusted with ginger-gold hair. Up sprang his pale, throbbing cock with its very red and moist looking head. He had a thick bush of fiery copper colored fuzz and I greedily buried my nose in his fur now and inhaled his crotch funk as my hands stroked up his thighs and sought out his deliciously large, pink orbs. They were as smooth as satin in my hand and I brought my face out of his pubes just in time to see Joe disappear around the back of the stranger. I heard him gasp and I knew that Jo’s tongue had found the bull’s eye. I was so fucking turned on right at that minute that I just about creamed my underpants. I opened wide and took his secretion-coated cockhead into my mouth and savored his sexual tang as he slid over my tongue into the back of my throat.

I feel Joe’s warm fingers over mine as I held on to the red-head’s hips as I nursed his big, fat, juicy and tasty cock. He was really getting into the way we were servicing him because he didn’t let up on all his horny moaning and groaning.

‘Ohh eat my ass!’ he growled, and I figured that this was something that wasn’t on the menu at home.

Five minutes later Joe and I traded places and I felt faint with desire as I pulled his skinny cheeks apart and gazed lustily at his moist pink hole. It was surprisingly large and I wondered if perhaps he used a dildo on himself. I went into a feeding frenzy as I forced my tongue deeper and deeper into his warm interior, desperate to outdo Joe in the pleasure stakes. I was rewarded by him telling me how good that felt but by now my attention had turned to my own twitching sphincter. The thought of being penetrated by his thick, hard cock was very appealing.

I got up and undressed and lubed myself up. Then I went up to Joe and pulled him to his feet and briefly kissed him before bending in front of the redhead and ensnaring him in my ass. He went absolutely ape-shit then, grabbing my hips and thrusting like there was no tomorrow. It hurt like hell and I was about to beg him to take it easy when he suddenly yelped and flooded my ass with his heavy load.

‘Thanks, that was the best fuck I’ve had in a long, long time.’ He said as he whipped his still hard cock out of my sorry ass. ‘So fuckin’ tight!’

We watched him dress. It was clear that he was in a hurry to get out of there. Fortunately Joe and I had each other to console each other with and we had an amazingly gentle and long lovemaking session after that hot red-headed hunk had bolted back to his wife.

No comments: